Sunday, July 29

New Work, Rocket Popsicles


I was excited to get to work on two new five-by-sevens today. I got to break in a brand new sketchbook! When I went to scan the images, I found that the seven inch height includes the space above the perforations, so I've shortchanged everyone by about half an inch, but it'll have to do. 

I've been having a rough time trying to stay sane in the heat, but the flipside of that is that I had the entire weekend off and though it's hot out, the weather has been quite nice (even nicer if it were ten degrees cooler). I've decided to list three of my current favourite ways to keep cool - all of which have been put into use today.
 First of all, these! (image)
Watermelon - I could easily eat a whole one in one go. And also - not pictured - Rekorderlig Wild Berries Cider. It's just about perfect. (The Elderflower is also very good).

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment