Friday, September 27

I'm Back - and Here's What I Want to Do.

It's been a long time since I've been here. It's not for lack of doing work, or for lack of focus. If anything, I've been quite busy working on a lot of new things. The main of those things is that I'm back in school. I'm working on a second BFA, this time at OCADU in Art Criticism and Curatorial Practice.

I've still been making new work, but much less of it lately. I've been working on some other goals (excluding school) - I've been eating way better and blogging about that. I've also been working on getting myself in shape for a half marathon, which I run in about three weeks.

And that's it. It's quite shocking sometimes how fast time goes and here I am, with a birthday looming around the corner, goals being made and met, and some more goals adding up. I'm back because I need to write for myself, my education, and I need a creative outlet.

Hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me here (again).

1 comment: