Saturday, September 17

Back as promised, new art etc.

So here are two new five by sevens, keeping true to the nature of this blog project. Otherwise, today, I don't have much else to say. Nothing really new or exciting here - just enjoying September, working, and watching movies. I've recently come to the realization that I need more movies. Like, a lot more. And probably a new dvd player. The combo dvd/vcr that I bought back in 2005 still does the job, except for the fact that there's no remote for it. The only options are "play" and "stop" - and there's no way to click through the menu screen. *sigh*. 10 more days until my cable gets hooked up.

So there's these to look at, and I'm off to work-
Til next time,

1 comment:

  1. like your 'it was all so beautiful' piece. just a few moments i told someone that when i look back, i will remember not the disappointment but the sweet memories with her only... your art piece so says the same thing :-)

    ReplyDelete