Saturday, December 25

feeling the pinch: a small hiatus


It's been a little while since I've posted, and indeed, a little while since I've done new work. Unfortunately the last ten days or so have been a little trying, and have gone by really, really fast. I'm sorry I didn't post anything sooner, but I've come today to announce that I'll be taking a very brief break from posting, just until the New Year.
I need a little time to organize my thoughts and my life, make new work, and spend some quality time curled up on the couch, computer in hand.

I hate to do it, but I feel like the quality of my posts would be inconsistent and frankly, not very good. Rather than fail to live up to my expectations, I think it's best to take a little break and come back ready and refreshed.
Thanks for checking in, and I'll be back before you know it with new goals, top threes, and most importantly, new art.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment