Sunday, July 11

Greetings!



A wonderful friend of mine recently had the idea that I get greeting cards printed of some of my drawings and offer them for sale, both on my Etsy and at my upcoming show. This works perfectly because I have a lot of friends who like my work but are, like me, poor students and can't afford my original works. The cards are beautifully printed and the colours are true to life, so if anyone were to buy them, it would almost be like having the real thing!
I love the way they turned out, and am hoping to get more as soon as possible (well, as soon as I figure out which drawings to use next, and as soon as I see how popular these actually are).

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. I was so excited during the entire process of making these - from choosing which illustrations to use to excitedly speed-walking home from the post office to open up the box.

p.s. - you can buy them here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment