Friday, August 27

torimaas.com

I'm having some weird issues with my website right now. Which sucks, because all of my business cards have a nice, bold "torimaas.com" right on the front.

For now I've got that website directed here, so if you were looking for torimaas.com, don't fret, you've come to the right place. For now.

If you'd like information about the two shows I'm currently involved with check here and here. If you want to see some of my work scroll through the posts, or go here for my online portfolio.

You can like me on facebook for updates about my work, my blog, and the progress of my website woes.

Any questions or comments? Leave 'em below or email me at tori.maas@gmail.com

EDIT - I've got the new website up and running - it still needs some work, but it's done for the most part. Check out the new torimaas.com!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment